Well! We had quite a summer.
I'm really proud of this crew of students and what was accomplished in the 6-ish weeks we worked together. We started off with three primary goals:
- producing content for three 15-30 minute shows
- promoting the shows via social media
- broadcasting three shows by the end of the semester
- Each show was at least 15 minutes long.
- We promoted the shows on Twitter and Facebook. Some of that promotion resulted in nearly 600 plays of our online videos. That's an average of about 100 plays per week.
- Our shows aired locally on the community access TV station. Each show was played for a two-week run. We had three timeslots each week. Also, at the end of the run, we had a week where each show aired one more time.